Welcome to 173rd Airborne Brigade MilSim Unit

Welcome to 173rd Airborne Brigade MilSim Unit, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of 173rd Airborne Brigade MilSim Unit by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Legion 2-2

• Squad Leader: 
  • Alpha Fireteam Leader: 
  • Bravo Fireteam Leader: 
  • Squad Medic: 

READ FIRST: Welcome to 2-2

Hello! I am your squad leader, Staff Sergeant Klara Fröhler, and welcome to 2-2! Congratulations on completing your first day of BCT. Now that you have gotten the very basics out of the way, myself and my subordinate leaders will work with you to develop your leadership and infantryman skills. Make sure to attend platoon trainings (PTX) and squad trainings (STX) to bring you up to scratch on of the specific tactics and doctrine we use here in the squad and platoon as a whole.

• Feel free to add your leaders on Steam (see links below).
  • Speak with myself or your team lead if you are interested in any of the 'MOS/duty positions' listed here.

Duties and Responsibilities - Website:

• Make sure to sign the weekly roll call.
  • Make sure to sign the weekly operation post.
  • Make sure to keep your forum signature up to date and professionally formatted as per the requirements. (Not required to have one)
  • If you cannot make an event, let myself or your team leader know AND put in a Temporary Pass or LOA.

Unit Events:

• Platoon Training: Fridays, 1900CST
  • Squad Training: Fridays, 2000CST following PTX.
  • Operations: Saturdays, 1900CST

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

Start the first topic